Lijit Ad Wijit

MAFIA WARS MOGUL Headlines

MAFIA WARS MOGUL

04 October, 2011

City Ville Cross Game Promotion

There is a cross Game Promotion Going on by Zynga.This one is based on City Ville.You will get this pop up When next you will login to game.

cityvillecrossgame promo

To get your reward you have to click on Play Now button which will Direct you to City Ville.If you Didn't got a pop up go to City Ville By Clicking HERE.

I went to my city and just started clicking but nothing happened and I closed the City Ville.Then from nowhere I got a pop up from City Ville

aftercityville

If you don’t want to play City Ville Just Click HERE I can’t promise that this link will work or not but If you are Lucky you will get a Fire Fighter Helemt

cityvillepromoreward

HAPPY GAMING…

No comments:

Post a Comment