Lijit Ad Wijit

MAFIA WARS MOGUL Headlines

MAFIA WARS MOGUL

23 August, 2011

Power Packs: Phase 2

Zynga always nerf the features of the game which are like by the players and Power Packs are no exception and we are now on "Phase 2" of the "Power Pack Experiment".POWERPACKS2

I never got this feature in my game so for me it is first phase.

pphome

powerpacks

So according to the above document I am in the variation

A)Power Packs that provide a 50% stamina refill every 8 hours.

pp2 

click on ask to generate a feed option

PPASK

And as soon as your friends clicks on the feed you will have 10/10 power packs

use

Now its time to use them and I was amazed to see instead of refilling my 50% stamina it just refilled my full stamina and I got a 16 hour timer.

afteruse

HAPPY GAMING……………..

No comments:

Post a Comment